OUTFITS     SHOPPING     SPOTLIGHT     COVETING     LIFE     FASHION     PHOTOGRAPHY     SOUNDTRACK     ABOUT     SHOP     ASK

Friday, January 8, 2010

Inhale. Exhale.

Well. It just won't stop snowing, will it? This is by far the most snow I can remember seeing in person. Normally we get just enough to create a thin, slushy layer of gray slop. Days with a high in the single digits is not my idea of a good time! As a result, I've been staying inside, reading, making gingerbread men and working on my photography website, heatheryarnell.com.
Previously, it's always bothered me how scattershot my portfolio page appears. A bright orange butterfly here, a muted cemetery shot there... So, I finally decided to split my photographs into two categories: inhale and exhale. On the inhale page, you'll find bold colors, insects, animals and nature. The exhale page is comprised of mostly urban decay - old architecture, cemeteries, abandoned buildings and sepia-toned still life. If you feel so inclined, you can click the polaroids below to browse through.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails